Yields: 8 servings of ½ cup
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 oz white balsamic vinegar
2 lb fresh cauliflower florets
1 oz fresh, sliced (thin) green onions
3 oz fresh, Julienne red onion
1 tbsp fresh lemon zest
2 tbsp chopped herbs
1/4 cup, fresh basil
1/4 cup, Italian parsley (chopped)
2 tsp. fresh thyme
2 tsp. fresh leaf oregano
2 tsp. fresh chives
2 tsp. fresh tarragon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut all cauliflower and red onions into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine together cauliflower, green and red onions, olive oil, vinegar.
- Cook until vegetables are tender (about 15-20 minutes).
- Remove from oven, place in serving bowl, toss with lemon zest and herbs.
Recipe by Executive Chef Frank Caputo, Western Regional Medical Center