- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- Whole grain flour – to coat chicken
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar or honey
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp. grated orange peel
- ¾ cup thinly sliced green onions
Pound chicken to an even thickness. Lightly season chicken with salt & pepper, lightly coat with flour on both sides.
Warm olive oil in a large skilled on medium heat. Add chicken and saute about 3 minutes, each side until brown. Transfer chicken to plate.
Add ginger to skillet, saute for 1 minute. Then add brown sugar or honey and blend. Add orange juice and peel. Simmer to reduce sauce, stirring intermittently, about 4-5 minutes.