- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a blender or food processor combine all ingredients except chicken. Blend until well mixed.
Pound chicken to an even thickness, then place chicken in a 1 quart bag or a covered dish in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 375° F. Place chicken in baking pan, discard excess marinade.
Bake chicken for about 20 minutes. Check for doneness with a meat thermometer, when the thickest part of the chicken registers 165° F.