Made with oatmeal, honey, kefir and packed with peanut buttery flavor, these healthy oatmeal protein bars are ready for snacking in 30 minutes or less.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 Bars
- 1 cup cooked oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup agave nectar or honey
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup kefir
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup powdered peanut butter (such as PB2)
- Combine the oats, vanilla, agave nectar/honey, eggs, peanut butter and kefir in a food processor and mix well.
- Add baking powder and powdered peanut butter and pulse until well combined.
- Pour into a greased 9×9 baking pan (line the bottom with parchment paper for easy removal).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Let cool. Slice into 8 bars