Here’s a cool, fruity summer treat that packs a healthy protein punch. Be sure to use silken tofu to get the creamy texture you crave.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Refrigerate: 2 hours
Yield: 4 servings
- 12 oz silken/soft tofu
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup agave
- 2 teaspoons vanilla or almond extract
- 1 teaspoon dry gelatin
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- Mix gelatin into warm almond milk to dissolve.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and then blend the mixture until very smooth.
- Divide into individual serving dishes and chill for at least two hours before serving.
- Garnish each portion with whole raspberries.
Nutrition per serving:
237 calories, 2.9 grams total fat (.4 grams saturated fat), 7.2 grams protein, 48 grams carbohydrate, 39 mg sodium, 6.2 grams dietary fiber, 40.2 total sugars