Harvest compliments at the dinner table with this savory taste-twist! Cauliflower never tasted so good or came so packed with protein.
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake time: 45 minutes
- 1 14-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed, drained and dried
- 1 head of cauliflower, outer leaves removed and discarded, cut into bite-sized florets
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 -1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and set the rack in the middle.
- Toss chickpeas and cauliflower with 3 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon of salt in a large bowl.
- Spread cauliflower and chickpea mixture on a large baking sheet. Roast for 45 minutes until cauliflower is soft. Stir every 15 minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting, whisk mustard, vinegar, and 1/4 cup of olive oil and black pepper.
- Once the chickpeas and cauliflower are cooked, toss them with the mustard dressing and parsley. Serve warm or at room temperature.